Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I got the lavender medium, but am wondering if it was oversold. It took about 5 minutes for the paypal page to load, but still let me pay for it. My email is down now so I can't even check to see if I have an email from Vanessa. Oh well, an overselling cart is the only way I ever get anything. I saved the last of my Mother's day money for this, so I hope I got it!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I missed it too because I was sleeping

eta I think I am need to find away to be up 24 hours a day so I don't miss anything

I've often wondered how you stay awake 24/7?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by phishmama
Dangit!! If anyone here got campfire and decides they don't need or want it, I'll gladly buy it (or trade for it). She seems to only ever stock one small at a time.......
That one sat there for awhile, too. Remind me next time.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by phishmama
Dangit!! If anyone here got campfire and decides they don't need or want it, I'll gladly buy it (or trade for it). She seems to only ever stock one small at a time.......
It's yours mama!
I got it just in case I couldn't snag a medium and I did.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by katytheprincess2
I missed it
I was helping my poor chickenpox covered son and missed it!

Awww!! Poor mama!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
LOL, Kim!! She ought to be used to it by now, and always by the same crew, no less, tee hee hee. I wanted to thank you too for your offering, but got too giddy in my last post. I know you share my BBB
(and I can't wait for the day that you let some of yours go on the TP [hint hint]).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.