Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So someone got lucky at the mini stocking that Christy did and I wanna know who ...So I can BEG plead and pray for that MED dipe....I have fluff that I'll trade

Either way though Who's the super lucky Mama
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well apparently she was going to do a mini stock...then the dipes went up before they were supposed to (no notices went out) and one person walked in and bought them all.

(maybe we she see who's begging for PP) :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,655 Posts
it was all me, LOL j/k she actually stocked them yesterday and they all went to moms who missed the stocking before(how do I know this? cause Im friends with the mama who scored them all for people who had said they missed it
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
it was all me, LOL j/k she actually stocked them yesterday and they all went to moms who missed the stocking before(how do I know this? cause Im friends with the mama who scored them all for people who had said they missed it
)
Well I sure missed out completely at the last stocking and I'm S.O.L. today as well....
So which mamas-who-missed-it get chosen to get the ones from today anyway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Well I sure missed out completely at the last stocking and I'm S.O.L. today as well....
So which mamas-who-missed-it get chosen to get the ones from today anyway?
I missed it and I didn;t get the memo either :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,262 Posts
I guess I'm just not destined to ever score at one of her stockings either, Stephanie. :LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
they were stocked yesterday and already given to the moms.
BTW what size does your DS wear(just curious).

I've never tried a fussybutt, but according to the charts a medium or large would fit great. He has a 17" waist, 12" thighs, 16"-18" rise, depending on whether the diaper lays low underneath his belly or comes up to his bellybutton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 425lisamarie
I missed it and I didn;t get the memo either :LOL
Doesn't it suck to be on the outside looking in??
You, Corey, Stephanie, and I can form our little odd-men-out pouting club, k? :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,655 Posts
wow your boy has some thighs. Ive yet to try a fussybutt also... I really wanted the medium shooting stars but OMG I cant afford it. It was GORGEOUS though. Ohh and the cover, I saved it to my "I wish" stash
:

ok I was wrong, she didnt grab all of them, she was only able to score for 2 mamas... which means there is another sneaky stalker out there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
(how do I know this? cause Im friends with the mama who scored them all for people who had said they missed it
)
Awww, that is SO nice!
REALLY cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,262 Posts


Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
wow your boy has some thighs.
Ya think? Here he is just recently, http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sassy_...84.jpg&.src=ph -I just don't think that 12" for thighs on an almost-2-year-old is as big and chubbalicious as it is on an infant.... he has no rolls anywhere anymore, whereas he used to just look like rolls of sausage everywhere
.... one year ago
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Doesn't it suck to be on the outside looking in??
You, Corey, Stephanie, and I can form our little odd-men-out pouting club, k? :LOL
At least I'm in good company.
It seems like some mamas have the inside track with FB. Oh well.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top