Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it a few days back n I really like it!!

Much easier on my shoulders, and I'm able to carry baby really close to me...
only thing is I have problems with the horizontal position, can't bf in it!! Baby lays too low from my chest, n seems all scrunched up. She hates this position, but LOVES the tummy-to-tummy!!

Anyone has tips with bf'ing in this wrap??
:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I just ordered one of these wraps, and it'll arrive in about a week! I'm excited, since the Nojo we have is way too big for me (I'm 5-foot, very petite) and I can't find my petite-sized OTSBH.

If I figure anything out with BFing (probem or otherwise) I'll get back to you.

BTW, how old is your baby? Just curious how it works with little ones.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My baby is 6 weeks old, and she does pretty well in the tummy-to-tummy coz she has some neck strength already. You can also use one of the straps to support her head while in this position!

Let me know how you fare with this wrap!

·
Registered
704 Posts
I've been using UBW for 6 months and love it. Are you making it tight enough? I never watched the video until 2 months ago and never put the pocket over my ds
If you haven't watched the video it really helps. Also call the woman who makes them. She is so nice and will answer any questions.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boobykinmamma, how do you nurse upright?! I thought of trying that but when baby is in upright position, she's real high and far away (lol!) from my breasts, how to nurse in this position??!! I will be eager to hear details!!

rommamomma, too funny!! But you must have been tying it really well without using the pouch! And yes, I agree, call Laine, she can help you with questions. She did walk me through the horizontal position, but I still did not have success with it. Maybe I'm just "horizontally-challenged"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.