Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am totally iso those wolf face print fabric fitteds. http://www.righteousbaby.com/store/index.asp?one=1203
has one in the shell sets, but I need a fitted! I love side snappers like calico baby, mudpies, flags, etc. Who has got a large? I have no paypal right now, so instock is not necessary, although I would love to see them!

I have a tb wool wolf that needs a partner! :LOL

Feel free to spam me if you have one laying around. Just know I won't be able to buy it right away!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I think Kathleen at Valor-Kids has wolf print fabric but I don't know if she's taking custom orders or what, I think she's using hyena cart now? I"ve been offline so long I have no idea what anyone is doing anymore :LOL

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm I know that calico baby is doing customs, but didn't see the fabric there (although she did say she would look for anything that we wanted!) I will check out tykies...

and a bump for more input!

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I thought too, but when I went and checked her fabric selections it wasn't listed. Maybe she only had enough fabric for that one snap in... Plus, it was a return, so who knows when it was actually made.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I can tell you it was made last fall. I bought it, got it home and it was HUGE on skinny boy Zach. So, she told me I could return it, and I feel so bad it's just sitting there. Maybe I should go buy it back and pay her full price for it. I hate that it hasn't sold. There's nothing wrong with it, I swear!!

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, I really like it and the Eagle one which I think would be so cool for Angelo, my American Indian baby. BUT, he wouldn't fit the twos yet (I doubt) and I have other things to buy first. When he gets bigger, if they are still sitting there, I will totally buy them. Fear not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts