Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Snap-ins

Votes: 4 6.7%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, with the Hyena Cart and previewing, this adds a whole new spin to stalking.
No need for impulse buys! So I am curious - who needs what?

Myself, I need a small and a medium.
I have NO hope that I will get either though! :LOL

ETA: You can pick more than one.
Oh, and this is just for fun!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I really want a medium, but I doubt that I'll even be able to try. I'm on the west cost and DH won't even leave for work until after 7:30 and would FLIP if he knew I was waking up early just to stalk. He hates that I sit on the puter all day while the house goes to pot (not that I can really blame him). So enjoy your Kiwis mamas!
them for me

ETA: Unless someone wants to stalk for me!
. They need a batting your eyelashes smiley

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Well, we would be looking at mediums too, but nobody has to worry about us stealing one from you! We're not buying, just window shopping.
I am totally loving these previews that the WAHMs are doing. It lets me go window shop all the pretty things and not get in the way of the actual hyenas, I mean buyers! :LOL

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'd like to snag a medium for ds. I don't own a KP yet, and I've been trying to get one for months now. I stalked for another MDC mama at her last stocking and got a small. I should have grabbed something for myself too.
I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be quick enough this time.
:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
K, count me out, one less hyena fighting over a Medium,lol. There's not a heavy enough one for Braden for nighttime, so I'll be opting out of this stocking. Oh, well at least now I don't have to wake up early,lol.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I wanted a small, but I don't think I will end up with one. I'm on bedrest
and I keep falling asleep at the keyboard. I wake up and everything has already happened!

I'm a sleeping hyena.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Looks like mediums wins! :LOL The larges are HUGE on my kids too. My almost 30 pound son fit on the smallest setting, but it was too poofy. Oh Maaaarrrria! You need more mediums! Haha!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by oops broken condom
Small. I want that pink small for my baby girl.
Uh oh, I can see the pink one being snagged first! :LOL And while everyone is trying for that one, maybe I will have a better chance at a less cute one! :LOL

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Anything medium would work for me. I would love a cashmere or the chartruse dip dye but I doubt I'll get anything. I have some other wool on the way.
:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Man.... by the looks of the poll, it is going to be a true run for the Kiwi!!!!

I would LOVE to snag one. This would be my first hyena snag.

Can't you see it now? We will be sitting at our computers, trying to type in our e mail as fast as we can, and if we don't get THAT one, we will move on to the next one... and the next one... I will probably get so caught up that I will get a large!!!

So I will let you know if that happens! LOL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.