Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wool Covers:

AND

Wool Soakers:

Covers: I LOVE loveybums!
I predict she will get more popular...

Soakers: Well, BJM may not be a WAHM, but with all the hype...if she goes to colors and drops those weird animals, I suspect the demand and price,
, is gonna rise.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I'd have to say LOVEYBUMS!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE HER!! And her bums too
:

I think BJM is wonderful
And I predict some of these newbie soaker mamas (think blue purls, knitwitz, nada, etc..) are gonna be all the rage

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm with ya on the Loveybums...I wish she'd make a side snapper, though.
The only WAHM soakers I have are Pickle Pants, so I don't know about that department. I
them, but I think they're an acquired taste,lol. A lot of folks are put off by the scratchy factor so I don't know if they'll ever be "hyena".

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
For Wool Soakers, I love Warm Heart Woolies. The fit is perfect, and they are beautiful. I lucked into her doing two customs for me just before she opened her website.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bc1995
For Wool Soakers, I love Warm Heart Woolies. The fit is perfect, and they are beautiful. I lucked into her doing two customs for me just before she opened her website.
: I was going to say Warm Heart Woolies too! They are just SO well made - and the dress sets? To die for!
:

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
Madly in love with Loveybums!!!!!!!!!!

For soakers I would say Little Belle Soakers - they are sooooooooooooooo awesome.

Kitty

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Okay, I haven't seen one of her wool covers yet, but my fitted from her is awesome, and she's worth ordering from because she's so nice! I am sure her wool covers are awesome too! http://www.crystalscloth.com/

Closed for custom orders right now though--can't wait til she opens again. Oops, I forgot I'm not allowed to buy anything. I'm off to try knitting soakers, since that's the only new CD related stuff I'm allowed--something I made myself!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Warm Heart Woolies.
Her instock store should be up and running in the next couple of weeks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.