Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the serging or thread used to sew the elastic is what's causing my dd's rash on her legs so I'm hoping that fitteds that are turned and topstitched will work better for us. I know that Bottom Bumpers makes them and I bought a small from her. Is there anyone else that makes a fitted that is turned and topstitched?

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Aren't Little Beetles (as seen in a banner ad) turned and topstitched? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read that somewhere?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
super-dupas has turned and topstitched and her fitteds are on sale right now. I saw mediums for like $5!! I've never used one, but they look cute. I had some trainers from her and they were very well made.

Amber

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tippytoes26
super-dupas has turned and topstitched and her fitteds are on sale right now. I saw mediums for like $5!! I've never used one, but they look cute. I had some trainers from her and they were very well made.

Amber
Yay! I picked up all of the even vaguely girly mediums because chunky here needs them! (So what do you think...do tugboats qualify as girly?? LOL!)

Steph

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.