Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I have a RS from when DS was little, but it's really too small for me.  In order to get it on, I can't have more than about 1/2 inch of tail sticking out of the rings, and then I have to completely undo it to get it off.  It's just a pain. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've looked at the Maya ones, but I really don't like the shoulder style.  The one I have now (that I love) is a plain pleated shoulder, although I also had one with a jelly roll shoulder that worked well (both sides folded to the center). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>So what RS should I be looking at? </p>

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
<p>Sleeping Baby Productions :)<br>
 </p>

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
<p>I love the SBP ring slings, if I could order a new one it would be from her :) Or even better, if money wasn't an issue, I'd buy a new girasol wrap and send it to SBP to turn into a ring sling :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just note that she often closes her shop for a week or two to catch up on orders. So if you see products but don't see the "add to cart" button, that's what it means.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, you may not want an XL size. I have a L size Maya Wrap and wish I had a S because the tail goes past my knees. I'm 5'9" and 200lbs. SPB has a great page on sizing that is helpful.<br>
 </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts