Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soft sole that isn't too sticky, and made for getting wet?
Kushies makes a poolshoe, but it looks like the sole is pretty thick, and I can't find a small enough size anyway.

I am tired of waiting for ds's Soft Star shoes to dry out every day... :LOL

Ideas?

· Registered
85 Posts
We bought a pair of water shoes at Fabco for 8 bucks that have *very* flexible soles. The outsole is a bit sticky, which is fine for beach, etc., but not good for around the house! Of course we didn't buy them for that purpose, it was just the first place we tried them out <g>.

· Registered
5,481 Posts
I bought a beach shoe at Walmart for 7 bucks and they are so nice I went back and got another pair. Squishy soles, soft soles, don't slip off. Ds wears them outside to play, too. I also just got some Lands End water shoes off ebay. Haven't tried them yet but I expect they will be even niceer. I think they are around 20 dollars inthe the catalogue. I actually accidently won two pairs of these, but they are toddler size 8. Pm me if you are intersted in one of the pairs.

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much, ladies

Flor, thanks for the offer, but I think the 8swill be too large on ds. I am going to try the OneStep Ahead ones I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.