Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have children (2 not including Alexis), however this weekend I went and got my 9 month old Godson, Braelyn for a week. Tonight is his first night here and it has been CRAZY running errands, shopping, going out to eat. Hubby and I are seeing how well we can hack 3 kids lol.I will admit, it is crazy, getting them in and out of our small Sante Fe (we will have to get car when I get pregnant lol), buckling everyone in, putting everyone into the basket, feeding everyone...playing with 3, not only 2...its so hectic, but fun at the same time. One dad of 3 walked by us at wal mart and smiled lol. I think he was relieved!!!!! When we put everyone to bed, DH goes "Man, I'm tired...but you know what? Its all worth it."
And I have to say that I agree and can not wait to have a house full!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
a friend and i swap turns taking care of each others kids b/c she dosn't have family in the area.....

while i end up watching her kids more than she watches my DD i'm not bitter b/c i love her two DS's and my DD loves tyo play with them....

and she has also agreed to watch my DD EVERY DAY for 3 MONTHS while i complete my training program for my new job.....and i feel much better leaving DD in her hands then some daycare center that she would have to get use to.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.