1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Those bears/bunnies are SO cute!!! I was busy showing my DHs boss around our house and being nervous that I had forgotton a cobweb......:LOL

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
oh that is pretty Christine!

I hate Universal Mama because they stock so dang late at night and unless I am up at 3am, I never score anything super good! :LOL

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2orionplus1
http://www.universalmama.com/product...feff3a539adda7

I really love it. . and am debating on keeping it for DD for next summer. Or, I can give it up. Hard to know what to do. :LOL
dd is a size 2T, m/large diaper. I was out for my birthdy tonight for dinner and missed it!And I didn't even find a celebratory dipe yet
That is so beautiful.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I didn't get anything, I was watching 7th Heaven for another one from there, but she stocked mostly size Mediums and I want Larges so that Araya can wear them for longer even tho she is still smaller than the weight I can make them fit on the TIGHTEST settings.

There were a couple really cute Larges but they were gone before I could even click on them and I was refreshing at 8:50! Oh well maybe next week. I hope she does a Large set similar to the Tye Dye set, that was OH TOO CUTE!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.