Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never registered with hyena cart before but thought I would so I can help someone stalk MM. Then I'm checking out the flirty skirty spot at EweBetcha and I realize it says, "Please click the "Buy Now!" button if you would like to purchase this item, Tara." It was talking to me! I know it does that for anyone who is logged in but whoa, it caught me off guard!! Kind of creepy, and way too tempting! :LOL

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I *know*! I posted about this awhile ago! It's particularly tempting in the middle of the night. Ya know..after a long day of "mooooommmmmmyyyyyyy!" or "heeeellllpppp...." and other equally great conversations..you hop on to HC, casually checking stuff out and it's being polite, using full sentences and saying. your. name.! Way too tempting..I just want to buy something to say thanks for noticing me! :LOL

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingMama
Well it has never talked to me so either your going nuts or :LOL
:

It is entirely possible, DreamingMama. It's been a long day here! Thank goodness I didn't start hearing voices... buy it now, buy it NOW... :LOL

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
I *know*! I posted about this awhile ago! It's particularly tempting in the middle of the night. Ya know..after a long day of "mooooommmmmmyyyyyyy!" or "heeeellllpppp...." and other equally great conversations..you hop on to HC, casually checking stuff out and it's being polite, using full sentences and saying. your. name.! Way too tempting..I just want to buy something to say thanks for noticing me! :LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts