Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I want to know where the retailers of hemp fabrics are buying their wares. I'm interested in getting a lot of hemp and would rather get an actual wholesale price, instead of a bulk retail price. Does anyone know where to point me? Thanks!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Or get ahold of Terri at Full Moon Baby Gear. She sells it through co-ops and she can have it drop shipped to you at any time if you get a bale. I think terry and fleece are something like $4.95/yd.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
to buy hemp actually wholesale instead of bulk retail you have to get it from china.. which means a broker, high minimums etc. You are better off buying in bulk through a co op, hemp traders or wild and woolly goods (who gets their hemp from enviro something i think, but has better pricing on it).

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hmm. I have gotten my hemp from envirotextiles , and it is wholesale. Half bales are $4.90 a yard and they ship SUPER fast. I ordered just a few yards (at $7.20 a yard/ there are no minimums), and it got here two days later! I talked to Barbara the first time I called and she was really great. She said she works with a lot of wahm's and was really helpful. I would give them a call, if I were you.

hth

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Thank you amber, that was the company I couldnt remember the name of
oh and we all call it wholesale because technically thats the cheapest we can get it for without going through china... but really its just bulk retail since most of us are going through at least one middle man to get it (whether it be a co op, company, sales rep, etc).... true wholesale would be directly from the manufacturer and quite a bit cheaper than what we are all paying now. Thats what I thought the OP was looking for but I could have just read the post entirely wrong
Its happened before :LOL)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts