Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:BOY!!!!!!!!!!
:

It was so funny. As soon as I layed on the bed I let the sonographer know I was only coming because I wanted to see a little "peepee" in there. She says ok we will try and stuck the little probe on my stomach and there is was right there for me to see. Immediatly I saw his little buisness sticking out.

:

I was so excited. I will post pics as soon as I get them scanned. Got some cute 3-D pics as well.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
I was wondering how it went today!!! Congrats!
:
:
:
: I can't believe we are already finding out genders. It feels insane to be far enough along. So happy you got your little man.

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Congratulations on your son! Are you the first for the blue team? Where's Aubrey she could be makin' a list

· Registered
2,107 Posts
That's too cute! Congrats!!! Both of my boys were flashers too, the techs said both times that we might have been in trouble if we hadn't wanted to know the gender.

Aubrey - are you compiling a list of who's on which team? It's so amazing that we're already at the point of being able to do that! wow!!!!

· Registered
2,308 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.