Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going to the protest/march at the end of March?

I'll be there again this year - only this time with DH and our boys!

· Registered
14,304 Posts
Way to far for me to go

· Registered
3,526 Posts
I'm going! I'm so happy to see a thread here about it on MDC. I'll be there w/ my dp and our 5 kids.
Hope to see more mamas there! Spread the word! Can we post a link to this in the DC tribe? I really think this should be shared w/ them in case they don't know or would like to attend.

· Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I will be there! We are staying at the Embassy Suites and hoping to hit up the zoo and the museums on saturday and then the march sunday

I was there with Dena last year! can't wait to go again this year with the fam!

If it rains it will probably change plans to just me going Sunday as usually, but for now we plan on the whole crew.

· Registered
545 Posts
I really, really want to go. I live about 4 hours from DC and have tossed around the idea. Not sure about the logistics of traveling with my 3 year old and 6 month old - particularly keeping the 3 year old entertained while there. DH can't come due to work.

· Registered
8,590 Posts
I still have not decided my plans. I will be there on Sat and Sunday. I might stay overnight or drive home.

If I stay, I would be willing to split a room with someone. I will have my 21 month old baby with me.

· Premium Member
6,218 Posts
We will be there saturday March 27th-Sunday March 28th

· Registered
1,790 Posts
subbing... we are coincidentally planning to be in the DC area at this very time! What's the word mamas? We are a road-schooling tribe of 6 coming that way... we'd love to be part of what's up

· Premium Member
6,218 Posts

· Registered
1,790 Posts
Fantastic! I'm so thrilled that this will be one of the FIRST things we'll get to experience together in DC. We really want to create the right vibe for our kids while visiting our nations capital... what better way than to raise our voices together on such an important issue.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.