Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing AI and today Im 3 dpo. was slightly nauseous for a couple hours today and heart burn, I think maybe my nips might be a tad darker.... not sure though. and a bit of ewcm...

How bout you mamas? Lets get through the 2ww together and post any symptoms. Good luck to all and baby dust!!
:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I am also 3dpo. I don't feel anything, but cramping-and that is surely psychological. I am sure we conceived this month (it is our first month, so I have not had any dissapointments to make me cautious(. Anyways. First month ever charting. I think my o day was thurs as I had the right cm (not taking temp) and then on Friday-nothing. Had mad sex the whole time and am now just waiting...how do you not test everyday when the tests are so cheap??? I went snowboarding today-taught ds how to ski for the first time ever and he rocked it! Gotta stop that if I am pregnant, right? I love snowboarding season, and this was our first good day.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm due to ovulate any day now.. (might be today!) so I'll be joining you soon.

That is, provided I DO ovulate. Last AF was wonky and ever since then I've been really out of whack, not sure what's going on here. Temps are down and a test showed a neg so don't think it's that unless you can still be pregnant with low temps. *shrug*

I anticipate O soon though. Lots of fertile CM over here!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another new symptom is little muscle spasm type twitching down there... I remember this last time too... this would be my 3rd pg btw.... Im not doing the temping charting thing this time since my cycle has been all out of whack since I had DS...instead I used OPK test and I got a positive on Friday and Im pretty sure I Oed either friday or sat.... I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well I am 7 dpo. Friday afternoon I thought I was hungry because I had such a gnawing feeling in my stomach. So I ate and I still had those pains for a couple hours. Then yesterday I was so thirsty I drank 3 bottles of water in about half an hour. So not sure if any of that means anything! Guess we'll all just have to wait and see!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Well hopefully I will be in the 2WW this month. I took a round of clomid so I should be ovulating sometime this week. Sometime between 12/07 and 12/12. I am so excited and I hope a lot of us make it this month. I have a friend that already did. Good luck to everyone.

Let you all know if I do O this month.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I hope I'm Oing right now! I had a positive OPK with no ovulation earlier last week. But I have very fertile CM last night and tonight, more than I did when I got the positive OPKs. So I hope I'll join you in the next few days...

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey mamas ok so Ive been having more heartburn, which again is not really typical for me... more of those little spasm like things.... and a little boob pain, almost like pre AF.... Im a little sceptical since Im doing AI I can only afford to DTD or inseminate once a month... when I was with DH we would DTD every other day during my fertile week... my odds are much lower this time.... 8( Im still hoping though.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I believe I O'd on Sunday which makes me 1dpo and DH and I did some serious BD this weekend so hopefully. Although I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much so that I don't get disappointed right at Christmas.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Allo

I'm in the 2ww, 9 DPO. I'll test on Thurs. (12/11) at the earliest (12 DPO). I get all kinds of symptoms every month since my last m/c in July, so I hold no stock in anything I feel at the moment. Only thing really bugging me is my boobs, but like I said, that's been pretty common on non-pg months too. I'll let myself believe only I see those 2 beautiful lines!

GL everyone!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm 2DPO today. I'm planning on waiting to test on Dec 17th, I'll be 11DPO then. I only have 2 tests in my house and I don't want to go buy any more. I'm trying not to be really obsessive this cycle so if it doesn't happen that I won't be totally bummed around Christmas.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I will be starting my 2ww tomorrow. This is our first month ttc#2. Its all new to me since #1 was a suprise. Like most of you ladies, I dont want to be disapointed before Christmas! Babydust to all of you!!!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I have no idea how NOT to take these tests. I bought them so cheap in bulk online, and someone here said you could cut them in half (is that true?), so for $.30 a pop or so, why not go crazy? Is it bc it MAKES you crazy?

I really am not sure when I Oed, but I think it was THursday. I am not sure bc it is my first month tracking (just cm) and I am getting mixed signals today at 4dpo. Either way, we'll keep bding since we are on a roll and it is still fun.

I really feel like I got pregnant on Wed night, late. I know, I could really just be setting myself up, but I just felt it. We'll see! I am taking a test every day bc ff said I was fertile on Monday, so it has been a week. If it is cheap, then why not?

Please tell me why it is better not to test every day, as a lot of people on here are trying NOT to. Thanks mamas (soon to be!).

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Well hopefully sperm is finding egg as I sit here. DH just called and said that he's probably working a 24 so if we didn't get it the last 2 days we're missing this month. However there was EWCM like crazy yesterday, plus I had my emotional secondary fertility signs. So
:. If we miss this month I think I will start temping again or rent an OvaCue.

I'm not testing until 2009!!!!!! That's my promise. I'll be on vacation starting the 23rd anyway.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spring Sun View Post
I have no idea how NOT to take these tests. I bought them so cheap in bulk online, and someone here said you could cut them in half (is that true?), so for $.30 a pop or so, why not go crazy? Is it bc it MAKES you crazy?

I really am not sure when I Oed, but I think it was THursday. I am not sure bc it is my first month tracking (just cm) and I am getting mixed signals today at 4dpo. Either way, we'll keep bding since we are on a roll and it is still fun.

I really feel like I got pregnant on Wed night, late. I know, I could really just be setting myself up, but I just felt it. We'll see! I am taking a test every day bc ff said I was fertile on Monday, so it has been a week. If it is cheap, then why not?

Please tell me why it is better not to test every day, as a lot of people on here are trying NOT to. Thanks mamas (soon to be!).
I wanted to comment on those cheapy tests... I had the same mentality, why not go crazy with them since they are so cheap... well all I can say is you get what you pay for. I got mine off ebay... lets put it this way... it didnt show positive till I was close to 4 1/2 mo pg... of course I used a digital and found out at 5 weeks but I still tested for the heck of it to see when it would finally appear on these cheapy tests, so I dont recommend them...

also i thought it was ok to test everyday.. like it was even encouraged since if you really do get pg then the HCG levels double everyday so if one day you are neg the next day you could be pos...right? at least thats my understanding.... I totally test everyday starting 5 days before AF

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.