Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 11 weeks today. I was hoping I'd be feeling better this week, not worse. This first trimester is just dragging for me. I can't believe some of you are 14+ weeks already!!! I want that to be ME

I swear everything tastes metallic and the nausea is just smothering me, not to mention the exhaustion. I know this is a pathetic bitching session, but it makes me feel better

·
Registered
668 Posts
I was so sick with dd. The whole time. (sorry). Maybe it's a girl. They say pg is much worse with girls. I hope you feel better soon.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I'm somewhere around 14 weeks and I can tell you that a few weeks ago I was feeling the worst I had the entire time! I was so nauseous, had acid in my throat, metal in my mouth, and was all around feeling like CRAP. All I can think of is a hormone surge or my body needing to do lots of work suddenly. Hope that spine was worth it! LOL

A few weeks has made a huge difference! Hang in there and know that likely it will get better!!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Hit me kind of hard at 11-12 weeks too. Never thought about the spine- just figured I was finishing the placenta. It's a lot of work "growing a little one!"

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
11-12 weeks was bad for me too. It's a lot more manageable now, but don't look at 14 weeks as a magic change point, it's more of a gradual lessening of the suckitude.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.