Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Ack...I wish you mama's would quit bringing this up! :LOL

I
the bucket of sand set, but I can't spend the $$ on it right now. Plus..I really want to try a pair of her pants, as I really don't need any more soakers or shorts!

·
Registered
207 Posts
:

I don't need anymore covers/shorts. I really want to try a pair of pants though!
Although if I had a girl that calypso swimmer set would so be mine! How cute is that!!?!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
Ack...I wish you mama's would quit bringing this up! :LOL

I
the bucket of sand set, but I can't spend the $$ on it right now. Plus..I really want to try a pair of her pants, as I really don't need any more soakers or shorts!
:

All of what Jesse said! :LOL

·
Registered
143 Posts
Too funny, My ped just discussed with me last week that Alec would need to stay rear facing longer then the law demands. Of course Alec is special needs. He is 10 months old but is only now at a 5 month old level physically.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
with DS's big ole CD booty I didnt think he would stay comfy rear facing for long as the way it made his straps do, but it totally doesnt bother him as hes grown. He will be 2 the beginning of july and is around 30.5lbs and a little over 34"tall, I plan on keeping him rear facing as long as possible as i dont have the safest car in the world, LOL. His legs dont get cramped and he is always comfy enough to take a quick nap. And his ever changing CD butt(a trim or not trim combo) makes it to wear the straps need to be loosened or tightened, but on the carseat we have its super easy to do that.
Dont forget the straps should always be super snug(only 1 finger space in between their shoulder and the strap) to really hold them in there if something was to occur

·
Registered
281 Posts
the shark set w/ the knit soaker. WAY too cute
I liked the pail one better, but it would be too big. Now to sell off something to fund it!

And I've been busy madly chasing around my highly mobile 8 month old
That kid can MOVE! He's climbing already--what's up with that??

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oh, meant to ask--should I get a confirmation email from them?? I hit "return to merchant" after paying thru paypal. I got my paypal confirmation email, but not a confirmation from peenut pants. And it still lists that set as available. Eek.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I emailed Melissa since it was her item
Tristan will be so cute in that!

Hey, this thread alone is doing wonders on getting me to the 50 posts I need to access the TP LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ah yes!! it is Melissas! I LOVE her sets she has instock!! I couldnt afford to get one of melissas and Lia's. LOL Pick and choose! Next time I will go after Melissas stuff!

Oh yeah.. OT.. Caden is crawling now! finally!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts