Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY WHY WHY did I buy these scrumptious cookies? They are soft and all sugary and I can taste the molasses. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
LOL! You seriously have me almost considering getting dressed and going to the store. Mmmmm...

·
Registered
651 Posts
For the same reason I bought chocolate creme cookies.
They taste good

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lacrymosa View Post
LOL! You seriously have me almost considering getting dressed and going to the store. Mmmmm...
And see, that would kill two birds with one stone, that way you can say you DID SOMETHING today!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Tempting.. very tempting. Okay.. I've been looking at this forum/youtube for like 4 hours. I'll go... grudgingly.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pernillep View Post
For the same reason I bought chocolate creme cookies.
They taste good

mmmm hmmmmmm LOLOLOL

I also bought oreos and vanilla sandwich cookies. and to bake, raspberry bars, coffee cake, brownies, and turtle cookie bars.. YEAHHHH.... LOL

·
Banned
4,712 Posts
Because they are delicious!!!

Man, now I want some gingerbread cookies. I think I have the ingredients to make some....

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL ok, so this is bad. After eating 4 of the large cookies and about 2 cups of cherries, I passed out at 6:30 and just woke up at 10.

So it was not my finest moment when I ate a discusting can of spaghettios UGH... It was disgusting. LOL Oh well.

Nice having a night without kids. But I miss Abrielle. Meanwhile the house is a mess.

Lindsay- are you enjoying gingerbread cookies now?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I so have a sweet tooth now. I can't ever buy sweets because I will not just eat a few cookies, but the whole bag. I can only buy a pint of ice cream at a time because if it is a half gallon, I will eat the whole thing!!!!! Crazy thing is that since being pregnant, my self control is out the window.

Oh but now I want cookies.
I am trying to tell myself to do do the right thing and eat some fresh watermelon instead. Forget it. Cookies here I come!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I know that my cravings are out of control when I decided to make cookies at 10 in the evening. I usually tell DH that they are for him so that he has something sweet for his lunch. I wonder if he'll ever catch one.

I have some Strawberry Rhubarb pie in the fridge calling my name for breakfast.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think we've learned our lesson here: never mention cookies on pregnancy forum.

Look what you've done to us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts