Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having extreme tenderness in my left breast for almost 2 weeks. I don't think it's hormonal because it started during PMS but I'm now on CD 9 and it hasn't gone away- though I don't think I ovulated last cycle so who knows?

It's not constant pain- it's just extremely tender behind the nipple, and it's excruciating if DS bumps my nipple when we're snuggling or something. It feels kinda like engorgement but DS weaned about 6m ago and there is zero possibility of being pg right now. My right breast is also a little sore but not nearly as tender as Lefty.

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthla
I've been having extreme tenderness in my left breast for almost 2 weeks. I don't think it's hormonal because it started during PMS but I'm now on CD 9 and it hasn't gone away- though I don't think I ovulated last cycle so who knows?

It's not constant pain- it's just extremely tender behind the nipple, and it's excruciating if DS bumps my nipple when we're snuggling or something. It feels kinda like engorgement but DS weaned about 6m ago and there is zero possibility of being pg right now. My right breast is also a little sore but not nearly as tender as Lefty.
How's your caffeene intake? Are you totally caffeene free or do you drink lots of it?

My mother had really tender breasts if she started to drink more caffeene than was good for her. It was her body's way of saying "woah back off" That's why I only have one cup of coffee and mabe a bit of cola (my sin..I know..but dayum...It's a treat) each day...

Need the cafeene to prevent migraines (Low blood pressure for some reason give them to me) but I cant have too much or my breasts start to act up like my mothers did.

It doesn't bug her anymore since she had the hysterectomy though..

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I normally don't drink any caffeine at all, but I've been having some iced tea lately. I wonder if the two are related...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts