Mothering Forum banner

Why I nurse:)

753 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  jillmamma 
#1 ·
This was an actual conversation at dinner in a crowded restaurant. DD is not a quiet child and from the laughter after I think the whole restaurant heard.

DD
"I am going to eat all of the healthy things on my plate, even if they are not my favourites"

Friend
"That is great!"

DD
"Yup, I am tandem nursing my two babies. I had an unassisted breech birth at home last week. So I need to have good nutrition so I can be a happy and fun mummy and make lots of delicious healthy mummy milk to nurse my babies with."

Friend
"Oh :LOL :LOL :LOL "

DD
"I nurse my babies whenever they want and I carry them in the sling. It gets crowded but they feel cuddled."

Friend
"You sound like a great mummy. Where did you learn so much about nursing babies."

DD
"Oh, I went to NURSING school. They teach you all the ways to nurse your baby there and how to nurse while carrying your baby in a sling even!. That way when you need to climb a mountain you can still nurse!

I really recommend going to nursing school if you plan to have a baby. Nursing your baby is really important."

See less See more
#6 ·
that is so funny! i love it when my kids "nurse" thier babies, stuffed animals, etc, and sling them around... adorable, and i can tell how much it means to them that i do these things with 'em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.