Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my FF chart is linked in my siggy. i also use ovusoft 'cause i have the software and like having the data saved directly to my computer. here is the ovusoft link.

i'm on CD15 right now, waiting for O. after putting in today's temp, CM/CP, and fertility monitor reading, suddenly ovusoft decided that i'm 26 dpo and pregnant.

any clue why it suddenly decided this? my chart shows absolutely no signs of pregnancy, as one would expect since i'm not pregnant. my temps have been below last month's coverline since CD1, so that PLUS the red flow i had at CD1 were very convincing. i don't get what i input today that suddenly made ovusoft say "HEY WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE PREGNANT." any ideas? i know it doesn't matter really, since i'm not pregnant, but i'm just so curious as to why it decided that based on today's information alone.

even if i put in a confirmation that i am not pregnant, it still says i'm CD15 but 26 dpo. does this mean that if/when i O this cycle, ovusoft won't calculate it? the other weird thing is that it puts 4/1 as 11 dpo and 4/2 as 13 dpo. has ovusoft just lost its mind and gone totally bonkers?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I see what you're talking about. That's weird! It looks like some weird glitch to me. It just never stopped counting your luteal phase...and then messed that up a little too. I'd email customer service, or something like that, if they have one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.