Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I have NEVER skipped a period in all of my 17 menstruating years.  Last month October, I thought I was getting it early, but then I thought maybe after nursing for 2.5 years, I'm finally back to my 28 day cycle.  Only it was very light for 3 days and then it came normal for 5 days after that.  I normally have my period for 5 days only.  I was also very stressed, so I thought maybe that was why it was wacky.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now this month, I'm a little early again, and I thought it started 2 days ago, but I've got nothing.  its like I spotted.  I had taken a preg. test a week ago which was negative, i dont feel pregnant, and we are very careful with planning/or trying not to get pregnant right now.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>if im not pregnant, not really stressed, havent changed my eating habits, except trying to eat more, what could be the cause for this randomness??</p>

·
Registered
391 Posts
<p>Hope you find some answers! Passing along this helpful article from Women to Women:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.womentowomen.com/menstruation/irregularperiods.aspx" target="_blank"><em>Answers to your questions about irregular periods — and the natural way to maintain a more regular menstrual cycle.</em></a></p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts