Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so a few months ago, i realized that her dipes were getting too short in the rise. I restock. The dipes that she has now fit great, and IMO are all fine in the rise (I consider the rise 'perfect' if her belly doesn't slouch over the top when she sits). However, the weirdest thing that has never happen before: When i go to take them off, fitteds with cover (generally nylon Alexis) or pockets of any kind, they are sliiiiiiding down her hiney!! Utterly maddening, as i KNOW she does not need bigger diapers! This does not happen with non-elasticized CPFs. Can i remedy this? Thankfully, her poos are quite solid so i don't have to deal with ickyness up the back as a result of the slippage
Help!

· Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm.... I will have to get out a couple of old dipes and see what i see. It's possible that they are too big in the waist, but really her waist size may have actually increased lately. What DOES constitute a proper rise, anyway?

· Banned
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not the biggest fan of below the belly, for some reason. largely because if it's that low in front, the back gets no coverage, either. So, i prefer a higher rise, now. Also, i feel that when the belly hangs over, it scratches on the front of the diaper.

It doesn't seem much different with a lower rise, either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.