Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, I am nearly 36 yrs old. I hae 3 kids. One is 17. I have been a mom a long time.

Why when R moved out do I all of a sudden feel like I am floundering and like I am panicking over every little thing? This is just... weird. He was great at helping w/ the SAHD things, not the scheduling (NOT a multitasker AT ALL) and I had to micromanage from my desk at work to make sure kids got to appt's etc.

So why do I have these feelings NOW? This is just.. weird. I feel like an 18 yr old in her own apartment who is nervously locking the doors and jumping out of bed at noises in the night?

When does this go away and my sense of independance comes back?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
now-im-a-superhero.jpg

does this about sum up how you feel?

i deal with anxiety a lot, sometimes it's completely overwhelming. in my experience it doesn't have so much to do with external factors as internal ones. i mean, sometimes life is crazycrazycrazy and i do fine, other times even tiny things trip me up. sleep, good food, yoga and exercise minimize anxiety for me, and with them i'm ok. i don't know if this helps at all, but i reallyreally know what you're going through.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
That made my day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.