Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't you use stain removers, like Shout or Spray N Wash, on diapers? I've never been able to figure this out!

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
I don't know . . I used Zout on dd's stains and never had any ill effects on the diapers.<br><br>
Darshani

·
Registered
443 Posts
I use PreSpot (a tea tree oil based spot treatment) and I use it on everything--diapers, mama cloth, dh's unknown stains, mud, grease, food stains and it always works, haven't had any problems!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Bac-out could help, too. I just bought a bottle of it today, so I don't have personal experience with it, but I've heard lots of good things about it. It's an enzyme cleaner, so you squirt a little on poopy dipes and voila, no stains on washday. Right?

·
Registered
150 Posts
and I've had good results with it. I did put it in a squirt bottle, though, because I found that the bottle didn't last long if I was just using the pour spout. I keep the spray bottle by my changing station and just give them a good squirt before dropping them in and then I keep a bottle in the laundry room and give an extra spritz to anything that doesn't come out in the prewash (which is rare).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts