Mothering Forum banner

Why wouldn't I test?

289 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  enigo
Here I am 10 dpo. I have at least 20 preg tests that came with the last couple rounds of OPKs I bought online. I was going to test today, but chickened out.
I really don't want to test and have a BFN, then of course obsess over the fact that it really is too soon anyway. (That happened last month). Last month I had many more "symptoms" than I do now.
Of course then if it is a verrrry faint line, then there is that whole mess to obsess over.
Don't even get me started on the obsessing that will go on if it is a BFP!

I think I just want to be pregnant at this point so I can go on with my life
:
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I'm with you hun! I too want to be knocked up just so I can continue properly - there's so much to be done!

I'd say, if you want to, test. It's not going to change anything, and it's natural curiosity. I have a few tests that I will use if I ever get to a proper DPO to use them

*HUGE hugs* XXX
See less See more
I've got nothing important to say.. just TEST TEST TEST!! cause it's fun!
See less See more
Enigo I didn't test till later because the cycle before I had such a short LP I would have rather not known if it was a chemical. I also didn't want to see a BFN. But that's me, if you don't mind the possibility of a false negative then pee away. You've got nothing to lose but your sanity, and most of us round here don't have any of that anyway.
That's what it is I suppose, I don't think I can take another BFN. The fact that it early enough to have a false negative makes me want to test even less! AF is due this weekend. Maybe I'll just wait it out. Once I get a BFP, I'll fan out all 20 of the extra tests and pee on all the sticks at once in celebration.
:
I just went to a kid's birthday party with my son and of course everyone has just had thier second child. I must have been asked 5 times when I was having another one. (Jeeeze, I'm working on it!) I bet once I have a second child, everyone will be asking me when I'm going to stop!
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.