Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
my 18 month old is like this too, and has been since he was born...didn't nap longer than 45 minutes until he was 8 months old, and is still really restless at night. He has a hard time falling asleep. I don't have any suggestions, just wanted to le t you know you aren't alone.

Ds hated being swaddled too, and still, to this day, won't let me put blankets over his arms (MUST ...have...arms.....free!) he seems to say. COUld it be gassiness? I often notice with DS when he is really restless at night, I'll flip him to the other side of me and he will let out a huge fart...maybe dc is uncomfy? Have you tried upping the heat? lowering the heat? Napping during the day with ds when he was small was the only way i could cope with the long, restless nights, and I founf that if I napped with him, he would nap up to two hours, which he NEVER did alone., It's amazing what even one 2 hour nap with baby can do for a mama's tolerance level.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.