Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now I am sure this is going to sound stupid. But it seems like nothing healthy interest me and a lot of it makes me nasueus. I am drawn to greasy foods and they stay well. and as far as liquids go when i am nasuas the only thing that stays down is COFFEE yes COFFEE what the heck??? I have tried 5 dffrent prenatal vitimins they all make me sick and they come right up, and let me tell you partially digested vitamins are one of the grossest things to come back up(right after tylenol!). I mean i guess i still eat apples sometimes, bannnana's on and off, I like honey cooked carrots (i make them) and pears from a can (in juice not syrup)

I guess the thingis i haven'tbeen taking the prenatal's or the folic acid and I'm afraid that this child won't be as smart as my first or as healthy. I was sick all the time with my first and could only eat plain cheerio's but the prenatal stayed down better.

so some reassurance would be nice, unless I really need to tale the prenatal's. HOw important are they? I really don't want to screw up my kid. advice, suggestions??

Thanks

Courtney

· Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have been having the alloted amount of fish and shrimp. So that should help. Thanks for all your replies.

Courtney

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.