Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveBaby
Sorry, mama! I tried, got the BIN and hit it twice, but came up empty. I hope someone got it for you!

I did that once and found out I actually got it. It said it was sold out because I purchased it the first time

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by momsmyjob
I did that once and found out I actually got it. It said it was sold out because I purchased it the first time

Actually, that has happened to me before, too when I was stalking BB for Jamie. :LOL I guess, unless someone else fesses up...then maybe I did get it. I thought I'd have gotten an e-mail by now.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2orionplus1
Check your HC history, Mama. If you got it, it'll be there.
hey, that's cool..I don't remember ever checking it before. But alas, it's not there.

BTW...
Hi, Christine! Haven't seen you in awhile!

·
Registered
365 Posts
"I did that once and found out I actually got it. It said it was sold out because I purchased it the first time".

This has happened to me twice too on hyenacart. Once when my dd was stalking Little Fishy for my friend. She got the 'Sorry but this item has sold out' line and no email. We didn't discover we'd actually won it until Kira wrote to us a few days later asking if we still wanted it! And that was the start of a long and deep love affair with LF/Clothmopolitan.

Now I always check the order history but it doesn't usually end this happily, except a few weeks ago when I won the KSS flowering crabapple slot!

I think what happens is you're just clicking crazily away in rapid succession again and again as I do on HC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.