Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Congratulations!

I can't offer any help on the area, but my DH just got a new teaching position at the Windsor HS. We currently live in Springfield, but are hoping to move closer to the Windsor area by springtime.

Good luck with the move!

Robin

·
Registered
153 Posts
hi robin!

great to "see" you here!

that's cool that you are moving closer, we still have playgroups going on every week, hopefully you can make it sometime.

that's neat that your dh will be working at WHS, i grew up in windsor. it's a great town!

oh and congrats on your pregnancy! i just had a new babe 2 weeks ago, little man Silas.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sue!
Good to "see" you here too! CONGRATS on the new babe! I love the name, Silas... we've even included it our list of names. That's so hard... deciding names... we're still searching.

We're definitely homeschooling now. Remember those conversations you had with my dh camping about homeschooling? Well, ds hated kindergarten, etc. and we're moving ahead with h/s. DS is so excited, he wants to start right away. He doesn't understand the "unschool" approach yet, so we'll wean it in for him. We're also Waldorf inspired, so kindof eclectic I guess you'd say.

Anyway, if we end up closer to Windsor area, I'll definitely check out your playgroups... what name do you use now? We went ahead and formed our own group with a website and all. Still gather weekly... it's wonderful!

Take care,
Enjoy your BabyMoon!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
that's funny robin, i so remember those conversations with your dh.
We are actually considering school for Ellie for the fall, she's been wanting to go and she got into one of the magnet schools, but she still hasn't decided if she really wants to go. i'm guessing it'll be no, lol.

Our playgroups are under the name the Friendly Forest. We have a yahoo group, you should join! I didn't realize that you guys were still doing stuff, do you do alot besides playgroups? I'll definately check out your website.

good luck with the name thing, we didn't decide until Silas was a few days old. It was so hard!

See ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.