Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been a long time since i last visited, but i knew y'all were the best people to help me!! I started with a bad chest cold in november, the MD said it's viral. so i made and consumed a lot of elderberry syrup and did as much supportive stuff as i could naturally. Then, the cough got worse. i lost my voice for days, and thought this is a nasty virus. as the cough got worse, i bit the bullet and went back a second time to the doctor, who then game me Antibiotics, which immediately made my sore throat better and aside from a lot of phlegm and coughing, i noticed an improvement rapidly. Clearly there was a bacterial thing a brewing! now, weeks later, i still find i have a phlegm coating in the back of my throat (not sore anymore) at all times unless i take allegra. I HATE taking allergy meds. But, i have endured this mucus long enough!!! So while i notice improvement on the meds, it doesn't give me an answer to why i am suffering like it's springtime during the biggest bloom of the season. What could be in the air this time of year that is making me react???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.