Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That is so awesome. When I was pregnant with my first DD we lived about 1.5 hours from there in a teeny town. I went into PTL and that is where they would have careflighted us if they hadn't been able to stop the PTL. Thankfully it stopped, but regardless, I heard that it was a wonderful hospital. Sounds like it's living up to that reputation!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Quote:
Mothers' Milk Bank of Ohio
Thats where I live! Horrah! I will have to look into donating there if I ever get the chance!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think all NICU's should do this. Mine was going to work on a program where actual moms who delievered at that hospital and had extra could be screened(which would be ideal since they have just delivered an had labwork done) and donate directly. That way they would not even have to go through milk banks. I had LOTS of milk already pumped in the little bottles they use when we left the NICU and I would have donated it instead of hasseling with bringing it home over an hour away if they had accepted it then. They said there are lots of moms who leave extra behind so I think a program in place to donate would be wonderful everywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.