They have a new pediatrician at the clinic here (there's only one other, the one I had to fight with just to get allergy tests run... not looking forward to the "I've decided we're not going to vaccinate anymore but I need a referal to the Alergist at Landstuhl"). I put in a phone consult for the new pediatrician saying I had questions about vaccines. He has 72 hours to reply (hopefully he does... the last phone consult I put in to the other ped was never returned... imagine that). I'm hoping to ask him how he feels about parents not vaccinating and with any luck, even if he doesnt agree, he can be open minded about it. So cross your fingers that I'll get the answer I need to hear which means my girls will have a new pediatrician, otherwise I have a feeling I'll be in the clinic commanders office trying to get my girls taken care of that way.