Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a stressful day, and have been having some crazy BH contractions off and on for a couple hours this afternoon.

I do remember getting them as early as 8w with my daughter (my 3rd), but that was after sex, so yeah, my uterus is going to contract. I haven't had this type this early that I recall! :/ (I'm 14+1)

Anyone else with an apparently well-conditioned uterus, LOL?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm right there with you mama, I'm 17+1 and woah I've been having BH hard core :/

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I started getting them early and regularly with my last baby (#4). I was waitressing my whole pregnancy so a lot of being on my feet and moving. So far I haven't noticed any yet this pregnancy, but I'm a stay at home mom now so not nearly as active.

And if you're 14+1 then we're due date buddies!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And if you're 14+1 then we're due date buddies!
Yay! :D

I haven't been active today (felt crummy last night and slept in, which meant my kids vegged out in front of the tv this morning, which is at the root of all the stress today held). Anyway, I've been running and not had any problems. I should just keep moving, LOL.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm 13 weeks and had about 2 days last week where I had a few per day. I read it's more common in the 3rd pregnancy & beyond to have them early. I was quite surprised.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts