Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi Piglet,

Congrats on the move and the new job!

I stopped pumping when dd was about 12 months old. I wasn't getting that much and she wasn't taking the EBM, so I just kind of stopped. We also stopped using bottles around that time too. DD takes only sippy cups, either with water or cow's milk. She doesn't drink a lot of cow's milk and waits until I get home to nurse. I had to go to work when dd was 11 weeks old and worked about 30-35 hours a week, nursing dd during lunch time, after work and throughout the night. We did this till dd was 18 months old. Now I am working pt and I nurse her about 3x a day. Last month, I started limiting the night nursing sessions and I am hoping that she will night wean in a month or so. She's 19 months old now. We still have 3 good nursing sessions in a 24 hour period. In any case, good luck to you. It sounds like you have a great nursing relationship with your little one and I hope the transition will go smoothly for all of you!

Libby

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.