Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>It's 1:30 and I've woken up 3x...one of those was b/c I was about to get sick. It was like I could feel/taste it in my throat. How disgusting?!?!?!  I had heartburn last time & some this time,b ut this is crazy. So I even tried to rest while sitting in an upward position-but no luck. Hubby is kind of snoring now & so I gave up doing it in bed. Trying for the couch soon. Anyone else ever had this happen to them...?</p>

·
Registered
92 Posts
<p>It's nasty isn't it! I woke up in the middle of what was going to be a projectile vomit right onto my husband. I'm sure he would have yacked too if I'd followed through! I had been having some heartburn around that time that was waking me up, but this was caused by a dream about me eating chicken that had worms in it! </p>

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
<p>I have that almost every night now.  I think since I have started taking iron its MUCH worse.  I have to take mylanta at bedtime, then when I wake up at 1-2am I have to RUN to the kitchen and take another swig, its that scary.  ugh</p>

·
Registered
205 Posts
<p>I've had two different nights where I've woken up with nasty tasting liquid (whatever it is) in my throat. Ran to the bathroom and threw up both times. It tastes disgusting and swallowing doesn't get rid of it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There have been a few other nights where I woke up and it wasn't so bad and I was able to manage not to puke. I've been sleeping with my head a bit elevated and that seems to help some. Also I'm trying not to eat too close to bedtime.</p>

·
Registered
559 Posts
<p>I've had this happen at least every other night for the past couple of weeks.  I've only actually vomited once.  I'm so glad this seems to be a common preggo situation.</p>

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
<p>This happened to me last night. I woke up with something acidic coming up my throat. ICK!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts