Discussion Starter · #1 ·
|You are expected to avoid the following when you post:|
1. Posting in a disrespectful, defamatory, adversarial, baiting, harassing, offensive, insultingly sarcastic or otherwise improper manner, toward a member or other individual, including casting of suspicion upon a person, invasion of privacy, humiliation, demeaning criticism, namecalling, personal attack, or in any way which violates the law.
2. Posting of profane or sexually explicit text. Discussions of a sexual nature should be within the realm of topics inherent to Mothering discussions such as sex after delivery, sex and the family bed, etc.
3. Posting of copyrighted material without permission. Details of copyright guidelines are available here.
4. Posting to advertise your product or business. Acceptable advertising is available on the boards. Information may be obtained by contacting [email protected] for banner ads. Signature advertising information is available here.
5. Posting to invite members to other online discussion and posting venues for debate purposes or posting about discussions elsewhere online. This is to maintain and respect the integrity of our own and other communities.