Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very tired, the only way I can explain is "pregnant tired". I have taken preg test and it was negative for baby. I feel yuk....like I have a cold coming on but it isn't coming on. I started going to the gym reguraly three weeks ago and these symptoms came on at the end of the second week. I went and bought a liquid multi vitamin and magnesium to counteract the fatigue. They have provided no change. I have struggled with depression on and off all my life and do not feel particulary down right now although I have felt sad some mornings this week on my way to work. I have a lot of hair and have always lost a lot reguraly I have not noticed losing anymore than usual. Maybe a LITTLE more. I have horrible pain in my jaw, on both sides. I also have a pain in the back of my right thigh. It is achy and sometimes the back of my leg falls asleep. It is extremely annoying but not horribly painful. Sometimes it just feels like it needs to be stretched but when I do that there is no relief. I have not lost a pound in the 3 weeks I have been working out but I have not gained any either. I have maintained the same weight for 3 years. My skin is not overly dry. I am always constiptated normally. (for the past 6 years since I had first DC)<br><br>
This is all the info I can provide. Can anyone help me figure out what may be wrong with me? The fatigue is unnerving. I am terrified...I need to find an answer. I cannot live this tired. Oh and did i mention that I absolutely ABHORE the idea of going to a dr. and having to be on a pill for the rest of my life? Are there ANY natural treatments if this is thyroid? No history of thyroid problems in my family either. Also I went to a chiro on thursday and was adjusted and got some relief from the pain in my jaw briefly, maybe I need to go again?<br><br>
ANY AND ALL HELP APPRECIATED....<br>
Middlemamma

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
go to stopthethyroidmadness.com and read.<br><br>
see how many symptoms you have that are hypo.<br><br>
many women are hypo for years before anyone will diagnose. Do you have a homeopathic doc or an osteopath nearby? Mainstream medicine is failing with regards to thyroid treatment, so don't be surprised if you have tons of symptoms and an endo tells you you're fine.<br><br><a href="http://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_starthere/a/hypochecklist.htm" target="_blank">http://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_s...ochecklist.htm</a><br><br>
that link is to mary shoman's site. lots of info there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts