Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used both? Do you have a preference? I was planning on getting a few more Mommy's Touch, which I love, but Wonderoos are on sale.<br>
I have 2 dds 26 mos (tall and slim) and almost 4 months (27inches and skinny thighs) they both fit perfectly in the Mommy's Touch.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I love love love Mommy's Touch more than any other pocket I have ever used, one size or not.<br>
I do NOT like Wonderoos. Charlie, at seven months, can barely fit into them anymore. But even when they did fit, I didn't like them and used them as a last resort.<br>
I would spend the extra money and get the Mommy's Touch. I also think that they will be more durable and I know they will last longer size wise!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ditto the PP. DS is long and thin and NEVER fit into Roos. We really need the two rows of snaps because his legs are so thin. MT fit him LIKE.A.GLOVE!!!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
I was JUST about to ask for a link to Mommy's Touch when I found it...<br><a href="http://www.treecitydiapers.com/" target="_blank">http://www.treecitydiapers.com/</a>

·
Registered
338 Posts
I *just* updated my MT stock to show new colors and prints but many of them aren't shipping until Friday.... assuming I don't go into labor first, lol!

·
Registered
183 Posts
We had lots of wicking etc with Wonderoo's, plus the fit was NOT good for either twin.<br><br>
We have recently started using MT's, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fit, they fit both twins (almost 11 mos. old) beautifully! Chunky Carter 23.11#s fits these wonderfully with growing room and very petite Collin 18.7#s fits them like a glove. We were having problems with the fit on every pocket with Collin because he is just so, so thin, and they all were having wing droop but these fit him perfect, and Carter opposite problem, but they fit Mr. Chubby great too without leaving any red marks, yippee! I am actually selling these from my B&M store now because we love them so, so, so much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts