Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local library has a wooden puzzle where you match words with letters, like A Apple C Cat M mouse etc. DD likes it a lot and am trying to find it, I did see it at a local store but its $24 yikes but now cannot find it on-line, its not Melissa and Doug but if anyone knows what iy is would appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
this is similar to the one posted above, but it's a steal at $5. I really like oriental trading company/hands on fun. They offer a lot of Montessori-like (wooden, self correcting, multi functional) toys and games at a fraction of the cost.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/appli...ZLE+%281+PC%29

You could also make your own. For instance, we have a basket full of little plastic farm animals (you can get at oriental trading or a dollar store) and index cards with the names of the animals on them that they can match.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks its different from those though, we do have the Melissa and Doug one like that (I got it for 50 C at goodwill one day so REALLY lucked out!) this is more like 52 small pieces which lock together A goes to apple but only to apple. Melissa and Doug do make one like this but the one I am looking for is totally wooden.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.