Mothering Forum banner

Wool changing pad/blanket....

429 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jayayenay
Does anyone have one? I think it would be nice to be able to lay ds on one of these throughout the day, and really he could even sleep on it without a cover. Then he would really "air out" and not have to wear a cover all the time. Then I was thinking that I need a changing pad for my diaper bag, so maybe I could use the pad for this as well....

What do you think? Where could I get one?

Julie
(Not buying diapers but seems to always find something that she thinks she NEEDS.
)
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I have a Celtic wool changing pad, called a Lion-around(I think). I love mine. I have it in my diaper bag.
You could pick up a yard of wool fabric at a fabric store for $10-14 or so and cut your own, so long as you hand wash them they shouldn't fray too much. If you sew or know someone who sews hemming would help them look prettier (all straight lines, easy project
).
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by GranolaMoon
You could pick up a yard of wool fabric at a fabric store for $10-14 or so and cut your own, so long as you hand wash them they shouldn't fray too much. If you sew or know someone who sews hemming would help them look prettier (all straight lines, easy project
).
Now that I think I could do! Thanks.
See less See more
I was planning on felting a wool army blanket or two to use as bed pads.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.