Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually knit soakers and longies but was looking for a good, trim wool cover to go under baby outfits. My LO is almost a month old, over 10 lbs. and a big, chunky girl. The Disana cover I have works but is quite bulky. I was looking for something trim and heard the new Kissaluvs wool cover was good on one website. Also, are there any good, trim snap wool covers? Trim interlock pull on covers? One good for chunky babies? It's been ages since I've bought anything, so it's like starting over! TIA!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
<p>I've liked the sugar peas wool covers (they're side-snapping, so would probably work ok for a chunky babe as a skinny one).  I really like loveybums too but I think that style of cover works out better with a more slender little one (I think she has pull-on wool covers though - those might do well and would be trimmer but I haven't used them myself).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hmmm. . . stacinator wool covers are ok too but I like the above better.  I do have a niji (??) wool cover - it's very similar to the imse vimse wool cover.  I've been pretty impressed (it's new to me secondhand for dd2) and am pretty surprised how much I like it.  It's also a really nice fitting cover and would work well with all shapes of babies - yeah but that's not snapping (but the aplix is a lot nicer than others).</p>

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aplix would probably work. I tried the sugar peas ages and ages ago and didn't like it. Maybe I should give the new ones a try?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts