Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been covered many times but for some reason I can't do a search. I keep getting a "Not Authorized" error message

I'm ready to bite the bullet and buy my first wool cover. I'm interested in something mainly for nighttime use but would still like something relatively trim. Also, I want something that I could get right away - no long wait lists and relatively inexpensive $20-25 dollars would be my limit!

TIA

Edited to Add: I'm also open to used so feel free to contact me if you have anything you are looking to unload

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
My first wool was bumpy wool cover and it was a horrible wool experience! I have a super heavy wetter and this cover gives me all sorts of compression wicking problems. I was convinced that wool users were crazy and I would have given up right then and there if it wasn't for how much healthier my dd's bum looked.

I second the aristocrat suggestion, esp if you have a heavy wetter. These covers have a super thick wetzone, it's great.

edited too say: there is sort of a trade off in trim fit vs effectiveness with wool.

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I love my Aristocrat too, but it's not exactly what I would call 'trim.' A lot of people (myself included) have had great luck with Bumpy covers, so you might give one a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.