Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, another wool question for all you diapering gurus!<br><br>
I'm thinking of venturing into the world of wool for the first time after reading so much good stuff about it. I need help picking a first cover out as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.<br><br>
Maybe I'll just describe my PERFECT cover and you can help me brainstorm anything that might come close:<br><br>
My 8 month old ds is pretty darn chunky, especially in the thighs, so it would need to not bind and leave red marks on the lusciousness.<br><br>
I'd like to use it at night ( he still nurses a lot throughout the night and I'm having problems with leaks), but it would be great if it was not unbelievably bulky, so I could still use it during the day.<br><br>
Softer is better than scratchy and if it's cute that would be great too! I'm also looking for something relatively easy to find on the internet.<br><br>
I'm picky, I know! Thanks for any ideas you have.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm starting wool too! I just ordered some Little Beetles Pull On Covers. Leah is uber nice and so I'm really excited to get my covers.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Until recently I'd only used hand knit custom shorties. These are great, b/c they fit my HUGE 6 mo old. If you check out diaper swappers there are tons of mamas there that knit.<br><br>
In the past couple of weeks I've tried interlock wool and I love it as well. It lays on my LOs waist and thighs, but it's not tight and doesn't have elastic or anything that leaves red marks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts