Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently received my first wool liners from Divine Coverings. Do I treat them like I treat my soakers or can I just throw them in the wash with the rest of my dipes? Also, should I expect them to bleed the first few washings? Don't mean to sound dumb, I've just never used wool liners before. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I hand wash my wool liners by just running them under the tap in the bathroom and then gently squeeze out the water and hang over the tub. They dry quick. I did some in the washer but find they get too fuzzy and yucky looking. hth

·
Registered
284 Posts
I treat mine just like a wool soaker. I wash in the sink with wool wash every few uses. I roll them in a towel when they are done being washed to squeeze out excess water, throw them over a towel rack, and they dry in a few hours. And mine don't bleed...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by reader
You can wash them just as you would diapers. However, they will get much smaller and will felt. (Which is OK, IMO.)
Actually, these are already felted before they are made.
there shouldn't be any shrinkage, and might be minimal bleeding on the super dark colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.