Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a knitter and I was looking for pill removing solutions and found this. I wish I would've found it while Sophie was still in diapers.

The Sweater Stone

Quote:
Sweater Stone is 100% American made in sheltered workshops for the disabled.

Quote:
# Does it have to crumble?
Yes. And for a very good reason. Each tiny cell has the ability to give way under pressure to prevent snagging of the garment.
Oh and it's free for shipping!
As someone who snagged a fuz easy that would've been a cool feature for me. Oh and its a consumer reports best buy.:LOL I promise I'm not affliated at all. I was just surfing on treehugger.com for new, cool products and found this.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
WELL, I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY THAT. Sorry, caps. :LOL I shave all my PFs about once or twice a year and it takes FOREVER with a shaver. And it uses so many batteries and I usually break it...Hey, there's nothing to lose with free for shipping, right?

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Dimples
WELL, I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY THAT. Sorry, caps. :LOL I shave all my PFs about once or twice a year and it takes FOREVER with a shaver. And it uses so many batteries and I usually break it...Hey, there's nothing to lose with free for shipping, right?
I have so much wool, every couple months when I shave them, I need to buy new batteries! DUMB!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts