Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
el bee baby...... I know I want a pair too!!
I am seriously the almost last number on her list before she closed. I will be waiting forever!! Oh - I think someone else does make them? Snoogie snaps? Is that what she is called? Her stuff looks great.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piffle
I am seriously the almost last number on her list before she closed. I will be waiting forever!! Oh - I think someone else does make them? Snoogie snaps? Is that what she is called? Her stuff looks great.

Do you know the link for snoogie snaps?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piffle

No wool pants there

I would give my right pinky for a pair of El Bee dip dyed wool pants!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Morgan, try going to the Snoogie Snaps link, scroll up to where it says "Our Diapers" on the left hand side. Click on that, then scroll down and there is a button for diaper shorts and diaper pants in the middle of the screen. It says they take custom orders.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.