Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi--I was just ordering some bits of colored wool for needle-felting and I remembered that I'd meant to share this with you all a while back. Overstock.com sells color-packs of wool roving for much less than I was seeing on wool supply websites. This is the first time I've ordered colored roving, so I may be wrong, but it seems like a good deal to me.<br><br>
Go to overstock.com and search for "wool roving".<br><br>
I never would have thought to look there for craft supplies, but they have quite a bit of stuff.

·
Registered
198 Posts
oooohhh... I never would have thought to look their either. I'll have to go check it out.<br><br>
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
347 Posts
It doesn't tell ou the weight that I can see so it is hard to tell how good a deal it is. Let us know when you get it. I ordered from Peace Fleece, fyi.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked up the brand and it looks like they're selling a couple dollars less than retail plus cheap shipping. So not AMAZING deal, but respectable. And less than some of the wool suppliers I was looking at online for multi-packs. (Plus easier than dying the tiny bits of other colors I wanted.) (plus I had 10% off)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts