Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does look a bit different that the pic. They are bright colors, but instead of primary blue, green, yellow, red, it lokos like the colors are a notch or two off, making them a little more subdued. Does that make sense?? LOL

I am going to take my own pic and post it on my site when I get around to it.

I am very happy though, I love when I take a chance on Ebay and get a good deal!

The only thing that almost made me not get it was the shipping. They charge $5 shipping, BUT it came priority so that made me feel better. And all in all, $25 total for a wool soaker wasnt too bad considering what others are going for.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Boobiemama
The one I bought off Ebay came yesterday and used it last nigt!
Heres the link-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

It's really cute! And it fit my baby well, and I got it super fast!
I really like the way the waist is done on this one too.

So keep your eye out for this seller!
HEY! I got that same one a few weeks ago from her. It is really nice - the colors look very reggae-ish (is that a word? LOL) to me. I really like it. It has a higher rise than the other soaker I have, but I am glad Eliza will be able to grow into it for a while. A friend of mine got a fox and a kitty soaker from her too, and she really liked them.

XOXO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.